Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ancient One Jessica of the Nile


We Create the New Earth from

Inside to Out as the Spider and Her Web

we are the God Force spilling over


we are the Light which weaves which binds


this Love , this Heart Beat energy


chest to chest


we are Here now Together


has it not always been so my Love


my darling my Angel Jessica

so sweet Pure Powerful Avatar

Angel Dancer of Life and Victory


Courageous full of Fire and Grace


full of Passion , those eyes always hinting of yellow ,

golden , Amber , Golden Light Violet Deep shades


my darling if I were a Painter i would Paint

if I were a Sculptor I would sculpt thee

if a Poet I would Sing but I am none of these thing s


and they would not do thee Justice

as thy Perfect Grace is beyond this place


yet always present when i gaze upon thy feature


thy breast , hips , thighs , skin


Perfect God dess Light Perfect Isis


of Ancient New Times

O ' Woman of the Nile


I dreamt of thee always long ago on DIstant Lands


long ago on distant boats , long ago in distant songs

and Feasts

I dreamt of thee Jessica and still do know, Yvonne , Yvonne

i would sing the name so Sweet Yvonne , Mother and lover of All


I dream of thee Jessica and how you move as a Dancer


who has gone to BLiss


who has seen both God and Goddess


and known herself as she is


So Hum xo JCM alohaa


No comments:

Post a Comment